1. This section contains information relative to the management of autonoleggiogiorgio.it with regards to the processing of the personal data of the users of autonoleggiogiorgio.it
2. This information also has value for the purposes of art. 13 of D.lgs n. 196/2003 code regarding the protection of personal data and for the purposes of art 13 of the EU regulation no. 2016/679 relative to the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data for subjects who interact with autonoleggiogiorgio.it and is available at the address corresponding with the initial page www.autonoleggiogiorgio.it
3. The information is provided only for autonoleggiogiorgio.it and not for other websites consulted by the user through links contained in the website.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide indications about the mode, times and nature of the information which the controller should supply to the users at the time of connection to the webpage of autonoleggiogiorgio.it regardless of the purposes of the connection itself according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information can undergo changes because of the introduction of new laws in that regard and so the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is younger than 16 years according to art. 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he will have to legitimize his consent through authorisation from his parents or whoever fulfils the role.
II – PROCESSING OF DATA
1 – Data holder
1. The data holder is the physical or juridical person, public authority, service or other organism that, singularly or together with others, determines the purposes and the means of processing personal data. He also takes care of the security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data holder is Autonoleggio Giorgio di Graioni Giorgio and he may be contacted for any clarification or exercise of rights at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2- Controller responsible for the processing of data
1. The controller responsible for the processing of data is a physical or juridical person, public authority, service or other organism that processes personal data for the data holder.
2. According to article 28 of the EU regulation n. 2016/679 as nominated by the data holder, the controller of the data of the website autonoleggiogiorgio.it is Graioni Giorgio.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of autonoleggiogiorgio.it takes place at the Autonoleggio Giorgio di Graioni Giorgio, Via Armando Diaz, 9 20846 Marcherio (MB).
III – DATA PROCESSED
1. Method of data processing
1. Like all websites the present website makes use of log files where information gathered is automatically stored during the visit of the users. The information gathered can be the following:
2. The below mentioned information is processed in an automated manner and is gathered in an exclusively aggregated way in order to verify the correct functioning of the website and for security reasons. Such information will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the data holder.
3. For security purposes (for example through the use of anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detectors) the data automatically registered can also include personal information such as the Ip address, which could be utilised, in accordance with the laws on the matter, for the purpose of blocking attempts to cause damage to the website or to cause damage to other users or any other harmful activity or crime. Such data is NEVER utilised for identification or profiling of the user but only for the protection of the website and its users. Such information will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the data holder.
4. If the website should consent to the input of comments, or if in the case of specific services requested by the user including the possibility of sending attachments and emails or information requests through the use of specific online compilation modules, the website automatically finds and registers some of the user’s identification data including the e-mail address. Such data is understood to have been voluntarily supplied by the user at the moment of requesting use of the service. By inserting a comment or other information the user expressly accepts the privacy undertaking and in particular agrees that the content filled in is freely transmitted even to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for the use of the service requested and only for the time necessary to provide the service.
5. The information that the users of the website will consider publishable through the services and the instruments put at their disposal are supplied to the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website from any responsibility regarding the violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify possession of permits for the input of the personal data of third parties or of content protected by national and international laws.
2. Purpose of data processing
1. The data gathered by the website when it is in function is used exclusively for the above mentioned purposes and is conserved for the time strictly necessary in order to perform the specified activities and in any case for no more than 10 years.
2. The data utilised for security purposes (block attempts to damage the website) is conserved for the time strictly necessary to reach the previously mentioned purposes.
3. Data supplied by the user
1. As indicated above, the explicit and voluntary transmission of optional electronic mail to addresses indicated in this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary for the purpose of responding to the request as well as any other personal data inserted in the missive.
2. Specific summary information will progressively be shown or displayed in the pages of the website prepared for specific services and requests.
IV – USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, c.2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. The autonoleggiogiorgio.it website therefore intends to inform users of the existence: – of the right of the interested party to request access to personal data from the data holder (art. 15 EU Regulations), their adjournment (art. 7, co.3 lett.a) D.Lgs 196/2003) integration (art.7, co.3, let.a) D.Lgs 196/2003 or limitation of the processing which regards them (art. 18 EU Regulations) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, its processing (art. 21 EU Regulations), in addition to the right to the portability of the data (art. 20 EU Regulations);
– the right to request the cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulations), the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including that which is not necessary conserve in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co.3, let. B) D.Lgs. 196/2003;
– the right to obtain attestation that the operation of adjournment, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data and transformation have been brought to light also in regard to their content, to those whom the data was communicated or furnished except in the case where fulfilment of such is deemed impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the right being protected (art. 7, co.3 lett. c) D.Lgs. 196/2003);
3. The requests can be addressed to the data holder, without formality or alternatively using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Persona Data, or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the processing is based on art. 6 paragraph 1, let. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to use genetic, biometric, health, religious, philosophical or union membership, race or ethnic origin, political opinion – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time with out prejudging the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the case of violation of the norm, the user has the right to make a claim to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, which is the authority responsible for the control of data protection in the Italian State.
6. For a more in depth examination of the rights, see art. 15 and ss of the EU Regulations 2016/679 and lart. 7 of the D.Lgs. 196/2003.
V – MODIFICATIONS TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It can be subject to modifications and adjournments. Users are invited to periodically consult this page in order to always be up to date with the new legislative norms.
3. This document was updated on 25/05/2018 in order to comply with the regulations on the subject and in particular to comply with EU Regulation 2016/679.
Our Cookies’ Policy
Cookies are small files that are memorised in the navigation data of your computer regarding the browser in use. They involve the exchange of information between the website visited and the device. Each browser, depending on its characteristics, allows the disabling of the cookies even singularly relating to a specific site. Cookies, however, are necessary elements for correct navigation, when we refer to technical cookies. We therefore request that you selectively disable those cookies that are retained to be harmful to one’s privacy. Technical cookies or session cookies are used, for example, to remember your access details in a restricted area, while profiling cookies relate more directly to the analysis of the user’s behaviour with the intent of creating a personal profile of the users actions in order to send commercial material for example. Third part cookies on the other hand can be activated or have the potential to be activated on scripts that are incorporated to a website but are not the property of the manager of that website and cannot are not controlled by the manager of the website. Think for example of an “ I like” button on facebook or an advertising banner.
Disabling of cookies with the browser
This shows the links with the instructions for the management of cookies of the most common browsers:
There is the likelihood of encountering animation or flash script during navigation on this website. In this regard we indicate the link for the management of flash cookies: Click here
Cookies in this website
It is noted that strictly necessary technical or session cookies do not require the explicit approval of the user. Among these are performance cookies such as analytic cookies which are used to keep track of statistics inherent to the site and which are completely anonymous. This site uses Google Analytics (Click here).
This site DOES NOT use its own profiling cookies but it is possible that third party profiling cookies may be used. Specifically this site contains the following third party cookies (with the relative links).
Google and Youtube
For the use of third party cookies not listed herein and of which the manager of this site is unaware please refer to the site www.youronlinechoices.com which gives a list of the major providers that work with website managers to gather and utilise information useful for the fruition of behavioural advertising. You can disable or enable all the companies or alternatively adjust your preferences individually for each company. To do this you can use the instrument found at www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices to check your behavioural advertising preferences.
The session cookies used in this site prevent the use of informatics techniques that could undermine the browsing confidentiality of the users and do not permit the gathering of personal information identifying the user.